Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Over Due Ephiany

Dear My Most Loyal Readers,

I apologize for being so long between posts. Now that I'll have a more consistent schedule I fully expect to update more regularly.

CoverGirl has a new spokesperson, famed talk show host, Ellen Degeneres. As most of you know, I've used CoverGirl foundation, blush, and various other products for most of my adult life. I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately and this new ad campaign has really got me thinking... Ellen is one of the most prominent lesbian celebraties... Ellen is a lesbian, she uses CoverGirl, who's to say that I'm not a lesbian, I mean.. I use CoverGirl too...

Another rather significant CoverGirl spokesperson is Queen Latifa, she's been supporting and promoting CoverGirl ever since I can remember. If there is one person that I associate with CoverGirl more than anyone else, that person is Ms. Latifa. In case you've been leaving under a rock, the Queen finally came out of her loosely locked closet last year...

If such prominent women that wear CoverGirl products can be lesbians, I must be a lesbian too. Right?

Looks like I'll be in for an interesting weekend...

Thanks for reading, Signing Off.

1 comment:

aniboo9 said...

That was the most random post to come back with, haha. But I love me some Ellen.

And why can't they make the stupid word verification real words. hydjundi.