Thursday, August 7, 2008

Because I hold the Record

I hold the record for crying in the widest variety of places, at least when it comes down to our friends. I would guess, although I dont have hard proof.

Once I believe there was either a postsecret or a response to a post secret that said something about how nice and concerned people are when they see someone distraught in pubic. It true. And it only makes me cry harder.

I couldn't tell you the number of times I've cried just thinking about how nice people are. I'm always impressed when people care enough to show concern. Friends and strangers alike.

Don't think that the times I've cried weren't completely warranted. I'm not usually that sensitive, special circumstances over a span of months. I don't cry like that anymore.

One day I'll go into detail, have shout outs, the whole deal.

1 comment:

aniboo9 said...

I can read every word on the postsecret with Chinese. I felt so good because I wasn't retarded.